HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Warner, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:37:13 -0700
Jared, (and others)
Not sure this is helpful or not but we also had a condom tin from our
excavations in early 20th cent. Sandpoint, the report isn't done yet so
can't give you much detail on that other than we've got one. Let me know
off list if you need more specifics or not.
FYI Dave Valentine is an archaeologist who works for Idaho Power.  He's
not on histarch but knows a great deal about condom tins and has
presented a couple of papers on condom tins at some regional conferences
out west. He's a really good guy to get to know on this topic.  His
email is [log in to unmask]

Best,
Mark Warner
U of Idaho