HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Glenn Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 19:43:23 +0100
I have had a great response to my enquiry about Native American sites to
visit on holiday during May this year in the Southwest. We have now a fairly
well worked out itinerary though N Arizona, SE Utah, SW Colorado, NW New
Mexico .

Having sorted an itinerary I now wonder if there would be any substantial
excavations under way in the area during May which are reasonably accessible
that I might be able to visit? It would be good to see an excavation in such
very different conditions to that which I am used to in England.

Glenn

######################################
Glenn Foard
County Archaeological Officer