HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lisa Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:45:23 -0400
The National Air and Space Museum has a large significant collection of Star
Trek items and art work, some of which are on loan and others are in the
collections.  The Enterprise is on permannet exhibit at the Museum downtown,
in the lower level of the gift shop gallery.  The American History Museum
has a lot of the Star Wars collection. In an upcoming exhibit at NASM
opening this Fall, please come and see the newly conserved RTD2 and C3PO on
exhibit.  The Lucas Ranch in CA on the other hand houses, archives and
preserves the entire Star Wars movie items and they have their own curator
and conservator who look after the collections.

Lisa Young
Alexandria Conservation Services, Ltd.