HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert L Schuyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:17:44 -0400
I am confused by these messages about SHA Programs. There is an official
SHA Archives at the Smithsonian, with most recent items at the SHA Office
in Tucson. They have a complete set of Programs etc.  (as far as I Know)
and, in fact, I just helped to complete the set. Contact Teff Rodeffer at
the SHA Office.

PS. People with SHA items, including personal photos of past meetings,
might want to consider adding them to the SHA Archives via Teff.