HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:08:16 -0700
Hi Katherine. I've written some on 20th-century ceramics and can send you some citations/materials off the listserve. Can you send me the email where I can reach you? I am away at a conference this week, but can send you some things by mid-next week. Let me know if you are interested. Actually, I have a PDF of an article I can send you once I get your email address.

Terry Majewski