HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:26:00 -0600
Patrick:

One of my friends, when I 'fessed up to what I did yesterday, said I should check into a convent and take a vow of silence for the next month to teach me a lesson. I told him I would just quietly disengage from this thread and try not to stick my other foot into my mouth, thinking there was no more room.

However, you have tempted me far too much.

If you are serious about your question and aren't teasing me, go to:

http://www.montanadawn.com<http://www.montanadawn.com/>

Click on "Si Tanner"

Also, click on "Who Killed Soapy?"

It's all part of the research for my next non-fiction book, a biography on Josiah M. "Si" Tanner, the man who rounded up Soapy Smith's gang.

Cathy

Catherine H. Spude, PhD
Montana Dawn, Enterprises
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476 home
505-913-1326 cell

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire." Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.