HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Frazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:51:55 +0100
I agree very much with  Sue Buckham's email about the London
SPMA/SHA conference. I have no doubt that the cost of running such an
large event with many international contributors must be steep.
Nevertheless, the conference fee seems quite high (plus the problem
of accomodation costs in London, particularly when the actual papers
are split up with a field trip in the middle).

I'll certainly get in touch with the organizers to make my opinion
known.

Cheers,
Bill Frazer
Bill Frazer