HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 03:53:36 -0400
Sarah,

Part of the reason I asked is that the 900+ other readers probably do not
know the story of how Petco Park has come into existence. As well, I had hoped
you could link the trash deposit with owners on the chain of title. And, I
hoped  you could describe the dimensions, artifact associations, and approximate
age of  the other items. All this information serves to assist us in helping
you come up  with answers.

How about shooting a photo of the item? One of the base feet would be
particularly valuable.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.