HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:03:09 -0700
What it means (IMO)...is what I always say..."ask 12 archys, and you get
11 different answers" (at least).  And many of these with certainty.
But, we can't all be Right...can we?  :o)

(of course, this 'axiom' applies more so with discussing prehistoric
artifacts; but it seems we got many varied replies to the machine ID
also)