HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
basedowm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:36:58 -0400
The website is under construction. Some pages are up as tests but not all and
the links aren't activated yet. The site is geared toward students and the
interested general public, but there are lots of photos and as much
interpretation as is possible after a single short season just completed with
much research left to do.  The CAD site plans and other plans, as well as some
finds photos, are still in preparation and probably won't be posted until
Christmas earliest.

A version of the website will be up before the end of the month though and I
will post the URL then - which I'd planned on doing with the disclaimer that
the content is not the equivalent of a professional preliminary report, which
I think I'll publish in print.

Very pleased you're interested!

Maureen Basedow
Visiting Assistant Professor