HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Regina George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:34:10 -0700
Oops...
When I re-read my email, I realized that it may sound like I am
considering whole bottles in and of themselves valuable.  That's not what
I meant at all!  I meant "valuable" from a privy digger's market
perspective...those bottles are what they target when they are mucking up
the features.

Too much emailing this week- makes one woozy...
Regina George

Still...any takers on the grant idea???