HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diane B Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:20:08 -0600
Thank you for your most interesting and useful responses about the location
of toy marbles in your archaeological-historical research. I will
incorporate and cite via "personal communication" in my thesis due next week
to IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY, Pocatello, Idaho. I may have forwarded it too
often to make it clear it is my request for info. I hope it will help
contribute to the available info. on the topic!
     Sincerely,  Diane B. Rice