HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"J. H. Brothers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:12:41 -0400
There were two firms in Chicago that published a series of books on house plans,
tools, materials, and even a couple of building encyclopedias.  One was the
Radford Architectural Co (1902-32).  I can't remember the name of the other.
Floyd Mansberger, Fever River Research, gave a talk on them at the Pioneer
America Society Annual Conf in Richmond, VA this last weekend.

JH Brothers IV