HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:13:43 -0400
Carol, I think the point that Anita was making was that the URLs you give in
your email only take non-members and members alike to the sign-in page.
Even members of Archaeoseek like me tend to be put off by needing to log on
if I was just expecting to be directed to pages illustrating your finds and
don't feel I have time at the moment to go through the rigamarole.  So you
would do better to ask people to go to the Archaeoseek web site, to log on
or join and log on, then go to whatever pages your finds are posted on.
That way no one thinks they are being led directly to your finds
illustrations.

MCB