From:
Inma Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:03:23 PDT
I really do believe that a great composer is determined by a lot of
factors.  The one of most importance for me is the energy one.  If the
music I am listening to moves me in some other way, if it has the power
to make me laugh, cry or wonder, if it brings life into my being or (i'd
better say) reminds me that I'm alive.What else can I ask for? So, I guess
all of us have our preferences determined from our very own personal
developing from every single voice and again the magic of a oneness which
comes only to breath because of the perfection which beats from each one of
the voices taken alone.

Inma.