From:
Keith Bramich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:37:14 +0100
Coming this weekend and beyond at Music & Vision ...

    http://www.mvdaily.com/?mcml

Today, Pianos & Pianists (Consultant Editor Ates Orga) features its
three-weekly look at pianists performing in the UK:

    http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/09/ppwho17.htm?mcml

We're also re-publishing Eric Van Tassel's appreciation of John Mansfield
Thomson, founding editor of 'Early Music', who died last Saturday.

    http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/09/thomson.htm?mcml

Tomorrow (Saturday), some interesting correspondence arising from Peter
Dale's recent series, 'A survivor's guide to 20th century music'.

On Sunday, we begin a three-part serialisation (consecutive Sundays) of an
article by Andrew Thomson about Charles Tournemire - 'A composer of genius'.

On Monday, our current serialisation of Christopher Morley's interview with
composer and pianist John McCabe gets very interesting, as McCabe talks
about William Glock's composer blacklist at the BBC in London.  If you
can't wait until Monday, you can always listen to the [already complete]
realmedia version:

    http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/08/jmintrvw.htm?mcml

Wishing you all a good weekend from the Music & Vision team ...

Keith Bramich
Music & Vision