From:
Jeffrey Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:44:09 -0400
Dear CM fans, A few years ago I saw a Star Trek movie in which one scene
showed a string quartet playing.  This scene occurred very early in the
movie.  I don't know what the piece was (hence my question) but it sounded
to me like the Mozart/Haydn school.  This Star Trek movie featured Captain
Picard (Patrick Stewart) and must have been released in the mid to late
90's.  Any hints as to what quartet piece they were playing would be much
appreciated.  Thanks.

Jeffrey Hall <[log in to unmask]>