From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:32:51 -0600
Aaron Rabushka wrote:

>I haven't trusted Scott Cantrell since he gave me a degree from the
>University of Missouri at Kansas City, a fine institution, but one where
>I never attended a single class.

Well, Aaron, I would have at least sent him a thank you note for the gift.
=). Actually, I must confess that I am biased here, because Scott and I are
good friends. At least Mr. Cantrell doesn't center everything he writes
upon the sexual escapades of his subjects as does Mr. Lebrecht. Scott may
get something wrong from time to time, but he doesn't make a tabloid out of
a review.

Kevin