From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:39:23 PST
Bob Draper wrote:

>In my view Tchaikovsky is one of the all time greats.... But my
>question is why don't people here talk more about the Russians and
>Tchaikovsky in particular.

It figures that Bob would be the man to take the tender theme of the
bonding of siblings through music and turn it into a Tchaikovsky love-in.
UGH!

>Don all men are brothers send me a box too.  Include your unwanted
>romantic stuff if you like.

All men may be brothers, but that doesn't mean that I want anything to do
with most of them.  Besides, I'm having enough trouble finding one box that
does the trick.  Beyond that, anyone who wants to be my brother must pass
the initiation ritual which involves much brainwashing and getting knocked
around physically.  For Bob's benefit, the initiation would also include 12
straight hours of early Mozart piano sonatas.

Back to Tchaikovsky, I think that's there's more than sufficient list
traffic concerning this composer; I assume Bob thinks the same about
Mozart.

Don Satz