From:
"David Orea C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:23:32 -0400
About 4 years ago, the Cuarteto Latinoamericano came to Guadalajara.
They performed 19th & 20th Century works.  Their excellent performance
was worthy of the greatest praise, and they were applauded during long,
long time.

I bought the New Albion CD almost 3 years ago in December in an
International Book Fair (Feria Intl.  del Libro) in a Canadian stand at a
very reasonable price (U$ 9.00).  In the present time its local price is
around U$19.00 (!).  But as Peter Lundin says:  << (43mins/$14.99) a bit
expensive minute vise, but worth every second belive you me!

And of course I'll go along with Deryk Barker's comment:

>the CL are an excellent quartet and this is a fine disc.

  Dave.
  Guadalajara.