From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:03:17 -0500
Did anyone happen to hear Garrison Keillor, just now, on BBC Radio 3,
in the feature called, I think, 'Having Your Say', about his wife, a
professional violinist? He talks about the rules of conduct for an
orchestral musician and it was both funny and right on.

I think it also appeared in a recent issue of BBC Music Magazine, which
I haven't seen.

I'd love to get my hands on a printed (or web) copy of it.  It is mentioned
at the BBC Music Magazine site, and appears to be in the April issue, but
I can't find it anywhere at that site.

If anyone can turn up a copy of it, I'd love to see it.

Scott Morrison,
Prairie Village, KS