From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:49:06 PDT
John Smyth wrote in a fatherly fashion concerning my using "love" to denote
music:

>I am very proud of you Don; now take the next step--purchase a CD with a
>male musician on the cover.

I already have that covered, as I own thousands of cd's with males on the
cover.  Speaking of covers, since I don't find males on covers attractive,
I have a standing policy of glueing little photos of females to the "male"
covers.  Why look at Alfred Brendel, Kissin, Gardiner, et al, when I can
gaze on Madonna, Amanda Roocroft (great name), and Elizabeth Dole.  I might
not have eclectic musical taste, but I do have eclectic taste in women.
They're all wonderful.

>Next, practice saying "too die for," as in "this recording is "to die for."

I prefer " to kill for" - more active, aggressive, focused.  I intend to
stay alive.

I do thank John for his "sequential" advice.  It's good to know there are
list members looking out for my best interests.

Don Satz