From:
Joseph Previte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:19:01 -0500
My votes:  Argerich in the Preludes, Moravec in the Nocturnes, Solomon just
for some sublime Chopin, Cziffra for the Etudes (my goodness, how he could
play!!), Ashkenazy for the Polonaises, Waltzes by Lipatti, Scherzo/Ballades
- probably go with Zimerman, or Richter in the Scherzi, Sonatas - Argerich
in the 2nd, Gilels in the 3rd, or for a solid, general recommendation:
Rubenstein's 13 CD traversal on RCA.

JPrevite