From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:48:44 +1000
A friend seeks information about the English (I assume) violinist and
conductor, Ronald Thomas.  I have only two examples of his work, one with
the Bournemouth Sinfonietta, and the other with the Soloists of Australia,
but neither gives any biographical details.  Google gives any number of
sites with mention of one of his CDs, but that's all, apart from the fact
that there is an American (apparently) cellist of the same name.

I'd be grateful for any details of this elusive musician.

Richard Pennycuick