From:
Nicholas Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:41:47 PDT
So many of today's composers are overlooked!  I apologise for not keeping
up with the chat on the subject (due to holiday) but record companies are
so narrow-minded regarding promotion of new composers which I find very
sorry.  This chat could link with the idea of what is music!  Music is what
the general public want!  Pleasant sounding music suited to their emotions
at the time.  As a composer of sorts I satisfy myself by promotiong my own
music as best I can but finance dictates how much one can do such a thing.
Overlooked composers are probably in a similar predicament!

Nicholas J ROberts