From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:01:07 -0800
A quick note to get everyone back on the same page...

Every post to the list must *explicitly* discuss some aspect of classical
music, or at least music.  My definition of this has always been extremely
broad and flexible.

Though there are plenty of music-related Vroon-topics that should provide
great fodder for a discussion, I've received a half dozen responses in this
thread today and none of them address anything related directly to music.

Please, for each posting you make to the list, check to make sure that your
contribution (i.e., the text you type) meets this most-basic requirement.
If it does not, it will not be distributed.  Thanks for your help with
this.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/