From:
Jason Greshes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 17:45:06 -0400
Glenn Freeman wrote:

>Yes, Fanfare attempts to bribe us every time we offer a new CD for review.
>We were briefly lucky ...  an influential writer who actively champions
>the type of music we record did a few reviews (and pushed them in over
>time).  Otherwise, no reviews would have ever resulted for us in Fanfare.

Just out of curiosity...how much of a sales difference do the print
reviews make?  I know that I would never have heard of Ogreogress if not
for reading reviews of the Feldman Violin and String Quartet last month
in both ARG and Fanfare, which I promptly ordered.  I'm wondering how
many others did the same.  (Great recording, although I have to say,
geez that is the worst packaging I've ever seen.)

Jason