From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:29:16 +0100
I've put together a little FAQ about classical music at mp3.com, the
internet music site.  Many people may have heard of mp3.com but may not
realize that there is a wealth of good performances there.  There's a
lot of junk, too, but I hope this FAQ explains a little and gives CM
enthusiasts a starting point for exploring this interesting site.

I have not posted the FAQ here so as to save bandwidth, but please follow
this link:

   http://www.serafinotrio.com/serafino/mp3faq.html

I must say that I have some incentive to do this because my ensemble has
music there.  But beyond that, I have had many hours of enjoyment listening
to some of the excellent performances available, and it's even fun to hear
some of the less-polished performances.  I hope this FAQ is helpful.

Dave Runnion
Mallorca, Spain
http://www.serafinotrio.com