From:
Philip Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:52:32 +0100
Miguel Muelle wrote:

>I'm not sure what "V. Negri Bryks" means, but I have a 5 cd set:

*Negri Bryks* is the full surname of dear Vittorio.  He did a lot of
*arranging*, *restoring* and *completing* on Vivaldi manuscripts in the
late fifties and early sixties.  He had close ties to I Musici.  Their
recordings include among many others two versions of *La tempesta di mare*
(one for flute and one for violin, but that's not the point, the point
being that these versions were two rather different solutions by VNB's).
I didn't know about the CD's you describe and I think I'm going to pick it
up when I have the chance.  It sounds like a good set.

Philip