From:
Mike Logsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:30:19 -0700
Greetings.  Some time back, I obtained a 50s-era Columbia "Messiah"
conducted by Sargent, with the standard Huddersfield/Liverpool scenario,
and specifically with vocalists Morison, Thomas, Lewis, and Walker.  Not
long after I obtained a similar iteration, with identical details, except
that Walker was replaced with Milligan.

Both appear to be 50s-era, and both are Columbia.  Why did Sargent do
TWO "Messiah"s, with almost identical personnel, in such a close time
period?, Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org