From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:53:38 +0200
Another one-to-a-part performance I'm very interested is American Bach
Soloists/Jeffery Thomas (who has sung with Rifkin) on Koch.  I have two
cd:s with Bach cantatas with this ensemble.  I was quite a shock when I
heard them the first time, but I have come to enjoy them very much.  I read
a "review" on jsbach.org where someone wrote that their Mass was the most
satisfying Bach record he heard during 40 years of listening of Bach's
music!

Patrik