From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:38:08 -0200
Is the series of Jeno Jendo - who I never heard - performing of Beethoven's
sonatas, really good or just cheap.  Could someone of you compare with
Brendel, Gilels, Arrau, Kempff or Richter.  Is there any pianist of these
with whom he look like? And his Variations Diabelli? In my country it will
cost a lot anyway, cause of the import taxes and the small market for them
(a Naxos I will pay arround US$ 13,00 eq.  probably) so I want to buy Only
if it is really good.  In Brazil the Naxos CD's are imported, that's why
are so expensive.  On the other hand, this Tuesday I bought a CD of Daniel
Barenboim playing Schubert's sonatas D960 and D840, on Deutsche Grammophon
for US$ 4,50 eq.)

Regards
Renato Vinicius