From:
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 11:54:26 +0000
Andrew Carlan (aka Irving Cologne) is getting worryingly more obscure by
the day:

>John G. Deacon wrote:
>
>>Frankly, I was more interested in the campaign than the misprint from
>
>With 893 hits and millions of misses, I suggest you find a more lucrative
>trade, such as sabotage and stealth. ...

Yet another pseudonym.  I would wonder whether Andrew is becomming
multi-personalitied.  But, I suspect he's merely taking a welcome pop
shot against those who like to try to impress us with their reams of
qualifications and titles.  I for one am not impressed or influenced by
such.

Remember Cheech and Chong featured a sketch with Bob Bitchin who was a PHD,
MA,BSC,BA etc.  When asked what he was doing with all those degrees his
reply was "Making table candles....You pour wax on the table and set it
on fire".

But back to the point.  I mentioned Brian Eno the other day regarding the
Portsmouth Sinfonia.  Now he comes to mind again because one of his later
projects was "Music For Airports".  This was tailor made musak and was
adopted by some airlines I believe.

My own feeling is; what a joy it is to shop,eat, walk in silence.  It's
like a weight being lifted from one's ears.

Bob Draper
COTCTGJFH