From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 08:55:59 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>So, what is the absolutely essential Sinopoli? I'll be most interested
>in non-vocal music, but feel free to recommend anything that's available.

If you have over 6,000 CDs then I am sure that you do not have any
recordings of La Mer.  There is a Sinopoli disk of Debussy/Ravel that has
La Mer, Bolero, Daphnis suite that I really like.  Also if you like Verdi,
his recording of Nabucco is really good also.  I am pretty sure the La Mer
is OOP unfortunately.

Steve M.