From:
James Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:38:48 -0500
Karl Miller asks:

>How do you keep informed on what is being released and what
>percentage do you buy in stores?

I read Fanfare, this discussion list--especially Steve Schwartz's
reviews--and the BMG catalogs.  The last named has declined considerably
in the last couple of years.  (And Columbia House is down to the worst
it has ever been for classical music--though if I collected jazz...)  I
don't have time to go to stores.  Most of my purchases these days are
from Amazon.com or BMG.

Jim Tobin