From:
Hsiao Hui Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:16:23 -0500
Hi all, I am a new classic music listener and is not in a position to rate
various guides.  However, I have used the NPR guide to choose, if nothing
else, the more popular music which I may enjoy.  I am please to say the
NPR guide has been very useful in this manner.  The NPR guide does not
recommend too many pieces of work, which makes it easy for a beginner like
myself to get started, but enough to have a good survevy of the classical
music.  I am very surprise at the amount of negativity that the book has
receive.

HH Chen