From:
Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:31:56 -0600
Deryk Barker wrote:

>Karl Miller wrote:
>
>>However wonderful the service and prices...I miss the times when I
>>could browse in a store and find wonderful things.  For me, browsing
>>online isn't the same thing.  ...  I guess I am just an old guy
>>thinking of the "good old days."
>
>Well that makes two of us.  Everything you say rang a bell - well, not
>the illegal tapes, I never found anywhere to get those.

I wonder, is there a place, or would the economic support such a store.

I notice at places like the tower site where one can often hear excepts
of recordings...even some of the releases on our label are so featured...

I wonder, will we all download in the not too distant future?  I am
reminded of the introduction of the self service gas...while at first
one could save money using the self service pumps...

Karl