From:
Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:37:57 -0800
This is an area of CM that I have just recently resolved to begin
exploring.  At my local Tower there were Perlman recordings with several
different pianists, and also some with reputable violinists instead.  I
chose Rubinstein/Szeryng as my first buy; the disc contains the Spring
and Kreutzer and 8th sonatas.  Would anyone familiar with these recordings
care to comment on them, and how they measure up to some of the other
great recordings of the same works?

Michael Cooper