From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:54:55 -0400
Nice to read someone who shares my enthusiasm for Hetu.  I'd like to see a
comprehensive effort record all his music, much as Somers' music seems in
the process of being recorded.  There is, I think, a 5-CD Centredisc set of
some of Hetu's music.  I haven't heard it, but I have the impression that
the recordings were gathered from a variety of sources and that the quality
is variable.  Also, nothing seems to be treated comprehensively.  There's
a recording of the Third Symphony, for example, but one is left wondering
about the other two.  Well, perhaps I should get a copy of the set and see
how it sounds.

Anyway, let's plug away for better access to Hetu's music.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other Web sites at
http://www.magi.com/~richard/