From:
Ulvi Yurtsever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:10:47 -0500
I am puzzled that nobody yet mentioned the Gramophile web site, where
the entire collection of past Gramophone reviews are available online going
back to the early 1980s (free after registration).  This IMO makes the
Penguin Guide entirely redundant.  At least I don't read it anymore, unless
I happen to be at the record store and can find an unwrapped copy for a
quick look.  Once record stores wake up and get web PCs for their customers
to browse with even that "Guide" function will become obsolete.

(The address is http://www.gramofile.co.uk/)

Ulvi