From:
Jeff Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:56:19 -0500
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Highly individual decision, of course.  For me, it's either Act 3 of
>"Boheme" or - in agreement with Jeff - Act 1 of "Tosca."

Act 3 "Boheme" is the one I LISTEN to the most--and I'm hooked on the
Conlon version on Erato with Hendricks marvelous voice with the weird
accent.  The other standard versions are too milked for me.  I still
remember seeing the film's only showing in the SF Bay area one Sunday
noon.  My wife, two friends and I were among all of 10 attendees in the
old University Theater that sat over 1000.  And, as far as I know, the
film's not available in VHS or DVD in North American format.  What a
shame!

Jeff Dunn