From:
Robert Buice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:45:29 -0400
Ron Chaplin asks:

>Can anyone suggest software I can use to catalog my CD collection?

I have tried many programs over the years.  ReaderwareAW (readerware.com)
is the best; the only one that doesn't make me want to write my own.  It
runs on any platform, syncs with a palm, and is fully configurable, while
being largely setup correctly to begin with.  The best thing is that you
can drag and drop URLs from amazon, library of congress, freecddb etc
and it will enter the disc for you...  or you can enter the upcs with a
bar code reader and it will search the internet for you and enter the
discs...  not always perfect, but very close.  I have 5000+ cds, lps,
etc in it and it works perfectly and has had no problems over the last
4-5 years.

Robert Buice <[log in to unmask]>