From:
Achim Breiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:16:58 +0100
Recently I saw a CD with works by one Alexandre Rabinovitch (chamber works
and two orchestral pieces) with Martha Argerich playing piano (or amplified
celesta) on many tracks (one work was for ampl.  celesta/piano, harps and
string orchestra - if I remember correctly).  Rabinovitch was conducting
on many tracks.  Anybody knows something about this composer (I guess he
is French) and his music (and his connection to Argerich)?.

Achim Breiling