From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:42:08 -0400
Valentim mentioned:

>ClassiCat
>
>http://www.tdware.com

Classicat is a nice program, and one I've been using for about a decade.
Two or three years ago its author, Tim Dickinson, announced that he would
be undertaking a major upgrade, but that hasn't materialized, unfortunately.
It remains a good program, but it would be nice if it were smart enough
to extract data from some of the standard listing sources.  It wouldn't
be too hard to imagine some other improvements either, I suppose.

Richard Todd