From:
Aryeh Oron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:21:16 +0200
Hi List Members, During the last three weeks I have a compiled a worldwide
Schedule of Concerts of Bach's vocal works.  Due the enormous number of
concerts, the Schedule is divided into three lists:

Year 2003: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert-2003.htm
Year 2004: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert-2004.htm
Year 2005: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert-2005.htm

The lists are arranged (more or less) by date, country, (state), city,
venue.

The lists have been compiled from various websites, most of them through
extensive research and some with the help of members of the Bach-VCML,
a special mailing list whose only goal is exchanging information about
scheduled concerts of Bach's vocal works.  I also wrote to every website,
from which the information was collected, asking for confirmation of the
details.  Many of them answered me and helped making the lists even more
complete and accurate.

About 1,000 concerts are already listed.  Nevertheless, I am quite sure
that many more have slipped away, either because I have failed to find
them or because the performers do not have a website.

I would appreciate any help, which will make the lists even more
comprehensive.

Additions/changes/corrections to the schedule of concerts

If you have information about planned concerts of Bach's Vocal Works not
listed in these pages, or if you have any correction, change, or addition
to the list of concerts, please subscribe to BachVocalConcerts Mailing
List [Bach-VCML]: mailto:[log in to unmask] and post
the information.

Another option is posting a message directly to me: [log in to unmask]

In your message please include the following details for each concert:

1. Date
2. Location (venue, town, state/region, country)
3. Works (BWV Numbers)
4. Performers (at least conductor, vocal/choral & instrumental ensembles)
5. Website (if applicable to the concert)
6. Source of information

Thanks and Enjoy,

Aryeh Oron
WebMaster of Bach Cantatas Website: http://www.bach-cantatas.com