From:
Hi-Do Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:41:20 -0500
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Beethoven's music for either piano four hands or piano duet is mostly
>early and is rarely recorded...  only recording I have is taped from a
>broadcast recital and I don't know of a recent version of it.  Does
>anyone share my pleasure in these little pieces and does anyone know
>of a recording?

The 8th CD of Vol.  6 (Klavierwerke/Piano works) of the Complete Beethoven
Edition from Deutsche Grammophon lists all the works you list above and
then some.  Jorg Demus & Norman Shetler are listed as four hands players.
I don't know if it was ever issued separately.

Hi-Do Shin
Seoul, Korea