From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:12:38 +0000
Jeff Dunn writes in response to me:

>>This crying penchant over music is something I've never understood.
>
>Fortunately, there's a good chance you eventually Will understand. Life has
>a lot of surprises in store!

Crying over music would be one of the worst surprises that could come my
way.  It would likely herald a complete change of personality, and I'd
probably end up listening to Vivaldi and John Williams.

The word "understood" wasn't a good choice.  Crying is something which
spontaneously takes place, and my tears have so far been reserved for
the death of two of my dogs.  I'll try it out tonight with La Traviata.

As an aside, I head for Pittsburgh tomorrow for a few days where I'll
take a well-deserved respite from music unless I decide to take my portable
cd player and a few discs.  Having to be in Pittsburgh might be something
to cry about; I'll report back.

Don Satz