From:
"Robert Stumpf, II" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:16:30 +0000
Okay, since I seem to have opened a box of some kind...I'll think outside
it.  I will make a copy of any recording no longer availalbe (and that
includes checking companies that specialize in cutouts...I will not take
their business) for the cost of a disc and postage.

So far the person who initiated this whole thread has not made such a
request...maybe he found it otherwheres.

Stumpf