From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:56:35 +0200
Jeffrey James wrote:

>Music of The Americas Presents Musicians Accord Walt Whitman Concert
>Thursday, June 13 at 7:30 PM

It makes me happy seeing this announcement, because I was actually a member
of Musicians' (they left out the apostrophe!) Accord when I lived in New
York, and I'd lost touch over the years.  It's great to see they're still
active and even being called "renowned"!  Gosh, it would be almost 20 years
now since I played the first concert with them.

If anyone here knows Laura Kaminsky, the driving force behind the group
and a fine composer, please give her my regards, and if you're able to go
to the concert I'm sure it will be an excellent evening.  We did some fun
concerts.

Dave
http://mp3.com/davidrunnion