From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:43:01 -0700
Karl Miller wrote:

>Wonder if any of you have made such comparisons.

No, but I was thinking about it last night.  It would be really nice if
we could have the exact same recording transferred by the major names
in the field (Ward Marston, Mark Obert-Thorn, Seth Winner and one or two
others whose names escape me right now - Michael Dutton for one) and
then compare their methods/results exactly.

Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>